Firefly Ravine when i was alone, you promised the stone from your heart
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
he nodded, smiling. she greeted me at the willows, he replied. the reverential way in which dante spoke of the faerie went unmentioned by cam—though not unnoticed. her mothers helped raise me when i was a boy, although she'd left the forest by then. he was glad olive and seabreeze rested alongside his mother. . .even if he'd never see any of them again. they were together.

they called it elysium, then, cam explained. it was peaceful, but i was never taught about wolves that would hurt me. i learned that the hard way. i hope you and the other faeries are better at protecting each other. 

it was a casual warning but stark in its abruptness. cam didn't wish moonspear's vicious (though justified) attack on anyone, much less the folk that called his birthplace home. being on the road had sharpened his instincts; though still soft inside, he knew better now. it was his place to teach others better, going forward.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when i was alone, you promised the stone from your heart - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 03:51 PM