Haunted Wood and no i couldn’t get him out
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
She was growing a headache to all the complains the Deorwine's kept givint to Célnes. Passive aggresiveness between tones was always a family-habit, between themselves, and especially to outsiders- and so far they were definitely directed at herself. However they couldn't have a much say, as she may have listened, she had no intention to follow what they want, because after all...

She was the King.

She, alongst with her brother Cenric were the ones leading to the new era, and changes would be made. She had grown a bit tired over the traditions overtaking the family, and making it more difficult to adapt to the new land, but of course, traditions held stubbornly onto the elken-wolves. 

They needed others to ascend to a pack, they needed able-bodies like Germanicus, who proved to be loyal, and a new generation like Toshi, to spread their words. Despite the throbbing in her head, she remained with a pleasant persona of a perfect smile, as Cenric led them to the temporary household.

Since there was no sign of the High Elk's blessing, they had to move- and for now, this was a good base. It was definitely perculiar, with three different types of trees surrounded, but it was more preferrable then anything simply due to being a forest. She had grown tired of the mountains, and desired the flatlands of home..

But no High Elk..

Yet.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
and no i couldn’t get him out - by Cenric - September 05, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Célnes - September 05, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Corliss - September 05, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Rohesia - September 05, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Odessa - September 05, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Chad - September 08, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Germanicus - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Calhoun - September 10, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: and no i couldn’t get him out - by Cenric - September 13, 2020, 03:35 PM