The Sunspire I'm a Hot Air Balloon
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Has decided to incorporate this into Akita's personality. Yay for pet names! :D Um... sorry for ranting. I'm tired right now ahahaha.

Akita, who, after calling for the black-furred brute, had gone into her healer's den to rearrange some things, heard his muffled call from behind her. Instead of doing what normal wolves would do and pull her head out of the den to say hello, she simply called a bit loudly so that he could hear, "Hello, Darling! One moment, yes? Stay there! Don't move! Sit!" As she called out all of these orders, her words became even more muffled, since she was filling her mouth with enough sweetgrass for his binding. Finally, she had more than enough, and slowly scooted backwards out of the den, rump high in the air and back legs splayed open, which actually might have looked quite suggestive -- though for once she wasn't thinking of flirting. Her mind was too busy in Healer Mode.

When she actually burst out into the day, she turned and gave a smile to Jace, wagging her tail, and then turned towards a nearby pond in which to soak the grass. It was still fairly fresh, so she wouldn't need to soak it for long, but she needed it to be pliable enough, since this would be difficult as it was, with no opposable thumbs or even hands to speak of. She'd have to use her teeth to bind Jace's leg, and that would take quite a bit of time to get right. After dropping her bundle into the pond, she turned once more to Jace and gave him a proper greeting.

"Hello, Dear. How are ya? How are your leg and chest? Have you been resting as I told you to?"
Messages In This Thread
I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 02, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 05, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 06, 2014, 10:53 AM