Noctisardor Bypass carrion flowers
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Evident by her youth he should have expected she wouldn't be the best wordsmith for converstion. Somehow that made her perfect for him to talk to. He'd sound far less like a bumbling idiot he supposed. She corrected him for his accusation and it was precisely then he had underestimated her. One could argue the point that she misunderstood his meaning, but it was considered by him she would grow to have a very literal meaning of the world and the things others spoke. 

"Sorry," He supposed to her he's been wrong about her identity and it were better to induldge the thought than correct her. Likely her parents would do enough instruction without his say so. He motioned towards himself, "Soleon,"

He looked past her and eyed the small trail of dirt that lead between bushes. The smell of death did linger in the air for a moment and while it wasn't something he sought he shrugged his shoulders indifferently, "Good spot," He encourged her with but a simple remark. She was already wise enough to hide it within bushes. It was far less likely one would find her prize. 

"I know where it's at now. What if I were to steal it?" He stared at her and a smile began to proudly lift his face. It was a game to him now. He wanted her to have a moment of fun. Providing she were capable. What would the pale thing do when a challenge were presented? Would it be possible she would even understand what he had proposed now? He, of course, would never take 'candy from a baby'. There wasn't that kind of bad living inside of him.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
carrion flowers - by Haunt - September 01, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Soleon - September 07, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Haunt - September 08, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Soleon - September 08, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Haunt - September 14, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Soleon - September 14, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: carrion flowers - by Haunt - September 16, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: carrion flowers - by Soleon - September 22, 2020, 07:58 PM