Duskfire Glacier She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining]
3 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
@Njal (decided to do this now instead of waiting 'til morning). Would tag Tuwa also but she's absent. Anyone else from DFG is also welcome! :D And OMG YOU GUYS MADE PACK QUESTS I LOVE YOU. I don't know how many I'll actually do, but the fact that you have them at all makes me insanely happy. There's a bit of some dark themes in here, but I don't think they go into enough detail to make this an M thread.

Idris stood around fifty feet back from the border of the wolf pack, wondering if this was such a good idea. She'd been a loner for so long that she wasn't sure how to initiate contact. Of course, she knew howling would get the pack's attention, but she had no idea if that attention would be good or bad. She might not have been anywhere near the border, but some wolves were just really territorial, and she'd rather not immediately piss anyone off. Especially if she wanted to get into their good graces. With some amount of trepidation, she tilted her head back and let out a howl. Then, feeling suddenly agitated, she backed up away from the border another ten feet or so.

Coming here at all had been a huge step for the fiery she-wolf. Her past spoke of one tragedy to another -- and all of them had occurred while under the "protection" of a pack. Packs were supposed to be like families, right? So why did she always end up getting hurt by members of her "family"? Why had her "mate" raped her? Why had one of her resulting pups died? Why had her pack chased her off for no apparent reason, but not before beating her half to death? Why did things just... never work out for her? Was this Fate's cruel joke, or was it all by chance? And if so, she had the worst luck in the known Universe.

With a deep sigh, she decided to rest her tired and sore body, and sat down. She just hoped her luck would make a turn for the better soon...
Messages In This Thread
She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 03, 2014, 01:09 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 03, 2014, 05:10 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 03, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 04, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 06, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by RIP Njal - September 06, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 07, 2014, 11:02 AM