Duskfire Glacier She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining]
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Hope you don't mind me! Going for Warden as Tyrr's secondary trade so I figured I'd have him pop in here. ^_^

Týrr patrolled the borders often, simply on instinct many days but it brought with it the consideration that perhaps he should be seeking Warden as his secondary trade. The Northman within the Rekkr Prince could not let him leave borders un-patrolled even though he knew that Njal and Tuwawi had the borders covered. Still, he rose each morning and stayed each night to claim a section to run, pausing every so many feet to mark it, before moving on. He tried to keep up the caches he had made, also, before the arrival of everyone else, keeping them filled and replenishing what he took — though he rarely took from them. Autumn had hit the Teekon Wilds, the days cooling and the nights cooler still. He suspected that the larger prey would begin migrating before long, in turn with the leaves when they turned colors, as the land around them died. Death and Rebirth. It was a concept that Týrr was quite familiar with, having several and large instances laced through out the legends Floki and Ragnar had used to tell him as a child. Or at least, he thought that they told him the legends when he had been young. It was hard for him to remember his childhood, oddly enough. He didn't think much of it, though, assuming that it was normal. That mostly all wolves forgot things of their childhood — that it was apart of growing up.

Týrr's leg lifted to mark a section of borders, only to lower when the howl rose up calling attention to the loner that was at their borders. Ears cupped forth and twitched to the sides to determine the origin and distance from him. Likely, she sought only Njal or Tuwawi, the stranger at the borders, but he was close and greeting loners at the borders was apart of being a Warden. Decision having been made in a handful of seconds, Týrr abandoned his scent marking to, at least keep the woman company until one of his leaders arrived. He found her, easily enough, thinking for a moment that she was Fox. Confusion furrowed his brow until it smoothed out and the young Rekkr knew his initial mistake. The woman hadn't sounded like Fox, though she bore a fire kissed pelt similar to Fox and Tuwawi's. Hello, Týrr greeted her as he approached, his crystalline blue eyes taking her in, assessing and determining. May I ask why you're at Duskfire Glacier borders? It was true she wasn't, exactly at their borders. In fact, he had to raise his voice to ensure that his words would reach her. The shouting distance was a little annoying but he wasn't going to complain too much because she had certainly left a wide berth.

<style type="text/css">.hunkytyr{width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:300px 25px 20px 20px; border:3px double #fff; background-image:url('http://i58.tinypic.com/24y0lzo.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#b8cfc4; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .hunkytyr-in {width: 380px; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.55); text-align: justify;} .hunkytyr q {color:#167c99; font:14px/2 georgia bold;} .hunkytyr p {text-indent:30px; color:#6a887a; font:13px/2 georgia; margin:0px;}</style>
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 03, 2014, 01:09 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 03, 2014, 05:10 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 03, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 04, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 06, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by RIP Njal - September 06, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 07, 2014, 11:02 AM