Swiftcurrent Creek the water shall welcome his child
20 Posts
Ooc — Will
<style type="text/css"> r1 {color:#800000; font-size: 10px;} .r1box {background-color: #000000 ; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/RbbSNXC.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; outline: 10px solid #000066 ;} .r1text {margin: auto; width: 370px; color:#0066cc ; text-indent: 15px; font-family: rokkit; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 350px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

It was not long before a wolf of the pack approached him and the first thing that came into the warrior prince's mind was hot. That wolf was handsome, muscles rippling beneath his beautiful agouti coat. His old pack knew that he liked both genders and they didn't mind but here, in this new place, things might be different and he was careful not to ruin his chances of getting into this pack. Besides if he had to pretend he was straight it would be alright, after all he liked both genders, it shouldn't really be a massive problem, unless that is, he fell for a male.

Midnight blue eyes caught the way he lifted himself up, probably to show that he was one of the higher ranking members. The welsh prince didn't really care whether he was a lower rank or a higher rank. It wouldn't actually matter unless he was accepted into the pack. "State your name and business," said the gorgeous agouti male in front of him. The warrior prince had noticed how the other was examining him closely and resisted the urge to grab him by the scruff and ask him what was he doing but this wasn't his old sea pack anymore, he was no longer the warrior prince, he was just a loner.

"Of course" he replied in his calm, quiet voice. Making sure not to meet the other wolf's eyes, he remained sitting down with his tail curled around his paws-he did not feel like he needed to submit just yet- and spoke again. Yr wyf yn Cadfael Ddraig Galonmôr ac yr wyf yn dymuno ymuno eich pecyn." he spoke in Welsh, forgetting that English was the common language here.

After a few minutes he realized his mistake, "I apologize, I forgot that English is the common language here. I am Cadfael Ddraig Galonmôr. Ddraig is my nickname, it means dragon in English." he flashed a quick look at the other male before looking at the spot beside him again. "I wish to join this pack," he spoke simply and waited.

Messages In This Thread
the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - September 02, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - September 02, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - September 03, 2014, 05:21 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - September 03, 2014, 06:24 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - September 03, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - September 03, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - September 03, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - September 05, 2014, 07:01 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - September 05, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - September 23, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - October 06, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 11:40 AM