Fox's Glade gawad
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
     Usually, when her quarry scents her, they would run. After all, a hunter meant death but this one held his ground, aiming his jagged antlers in her direction. Even taking a step towards her, brave … or stupid. He doesn’t know if she was alone or if others were coming. Antlers could only ward off so much when several pairs of fangs are aimed at him.

And then ... it spoke wolf?! Or at least it seemed like it. She wasn't quite sure yet.

Either way, the gig's up — no point in hiding.

Aliana pondered a bit before she rose to her paws fully, exposing herself.  She stood only a foot short of the Stag. A wolfish grin on her muzzle, sapphire meeting chestnut, ❝Easy. I’m not going after you — I don’t hunt Stags. Too pointy for my taste. Much prefer Does.❞ Aliana tried to converse while she walked out of the thickets, giving the Stag a very generous space, in case the stag decides to charge at her.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
gawad - by Rohan - September 09, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: gawad - by Aliana - September 09, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: gawad - by Rohan - September 11, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: gawad - by Aliana - September 12, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: gawad - by Rohan - September 12, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: gawad - by Aliana - September 14, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: gawad - by Rohan - September 18, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: gawad - by Aliana - September 21, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: gawad - by Rohan - September 27, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: gawad - by Aliana - October 10, 2020, 12:19 AM