Swiftcurrent Creek the water shall welcome his child
20 Posts
Ooc — Will
<style type="text/css"> r1 {color:#800000; font-size: 10px;} .r1box {background-color: #000000 ; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/RbbSNXC.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; outline: 10px solid #000066 ;} .r1text {margin: auto; width: 370px; color:#0066cc ; text-indent: 15px; font-family: rokkit; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 350px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

The warrior prince's thoughts drifted off to the roman he had met on his journey here and suppressed a smile at the memories. They had fought each other, argued over and over again but in the end they became closer than brothers. But in a way they were totally different, if he was in a situation like the dragon was in right now, he would have replied with a sarcastic comment and a smirk but the dark prince was totally different. While he was cautious, the roman was brave. While he was serious, the other always seemed to be able to pull off a smirk and a sarcastic comment. And if he was in his place now, he would never have submitted but the dragon prince knew that to get accepted, he should probably show respect to the other higher ranking pack wolf.

Slowly he lowered his head in submission, crouched down, his tail lowered and ears flattened. “Do you prefer Cadfael, or Ddraig?” The dark prince almost laughed aloud when he said the words. Even the roman spoke it better than the male in front of him did but his expression did not change as he replied in his soft, quiet voice. "Wolves usually only call me Cadfael on formal occasions," his ears twitched. "Ddraig will do when its not a formal occasion.".

“And for the usual spiel, why should Swiftcurrent Creek welcome you in to its home? What are your strengths?” He was about to answer when the agouti male added “And what are your weaknesses?” He must have thought the warrior prince stupid if he thought he would tell him his weaknesses. Perhaps he should leave now, after all what kind of wolf would ask for his weaknesses but perhaps it was a matter of trust. Pack mates did have to trust each other after all.

"I am an excellent fighter and tactician, a good explorer and diplomat and an aspiring healer. I am responsible and will be loyal to Swiftcurrent Creek." he said. "As for my weaknesses, I can be a bit too cautious at times and think too much before acting. I guess I keep placing myself in danger to protect those I care about, I suppose its both a strength and a weakness." he said in his lightly accented tongue.

Messages In This Thread
the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - September 02, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - September 02, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - September 03, 2014, 05:21 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - September 03, 2014, 06:24 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - September 03, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - September 03, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - September 03, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - September 05, 2014, 07:01 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - September 05, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - September 23, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Cadfael - October 06, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: the water shall welcome his child - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 11:40 AM