Hushed Willows Pam, please. . .I have Country Crock.
Loner
148 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The pup did not turn to flee, which was a good start. After a long moment of her gawking in his direction, some invisible "on" switch seemed to click and from her maw came a more confident response than Sundance expected. He blinked down at her, unprepared for this interaction and not sure how to deal with a child by himself.

"Oh," was all he could muster as a tiny wounded forepaw was thrust into his face along with the demand that he examine it. Silver ears twitched awkwardly atop his crown and he looked briefly over the youngster's head in one last desperate search for her guardian, but no one came to retrieve her. "That's, uh... yeah. Ouch."

Sundance lowered his muzzle to the girl's level so that he might seek her gaze, test the scent she carried. At once the aroma of mountain pine reminded him of @Teya, but he dismissed it as his budding fondness of her and cast the connection aside. "We call this placed the Hushed Willows, and it is my home," the yearling answered, and grasped at the opportunity to gain further information:  "where is your home?"

She didn't have much else to say, probably too distracted by a new face in a new environment to answer any questions. Sundance lingered there for a little while more to be sure that no guardians were nearby, before he gently encouraged the youngster to join him among the willows while he figured out what to do about this newest arrival.

Messages In This Thread
Pam, please. . .I have Country Crock. - by Lilitu - September 11, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Pam, please. . .I have Country Crock. - by Sundance - September 12, 2020, 03:04 AM
RE: Pam, please. . .I have Country Crock. - by Lilitu - September 12, 2020, 08:51 AM
RE: Pam, please. . .I have Country Crock. - by Sundance - September 13, 2020, 07:44 AM