Dawnlark Plains ≡ Dragonfly
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
[Image: dcdpdrp-47f21ded-0999-4b65-aeeb-d380ce73c641.gif]

There didn't seem to be any automatic signs of danger emitting from them. In fact, Fujiwara felt strangely at peace around him. Perhaps there were no hidden motives afterall. And assuming this, she relaxed her shoulders and sat on her rump to face him.

Then, A strange scramble of words and syllables would assult her ears. 'What? What did he just say? Coli......Colisi....."Collishan Adrenfen....de...?" 

Ouch. That was fucking atrocious. And hearing those merging of letters come out her own mouth was about as soothing as scrapping a fork against a plate. Her violet gaze quickly averted while internal cringe was being masked perfectly behind a still face. That was embarrassing; mabey even insulting in the native man's eyes to have his name butchered this badly. How couldn't be? Thankfully though, this Collision fellow gave her a chance to introduce herself afterwards. Good. The faster we pretend that Fujiwara didn't mess up his name, the better.

"My n-name Izumi. Izumi Fujiwara." On the opposite side of the spectrum, the pronounciation of her own name flowed past her lips with ease. Almost unfairly. "I come from Seelie Court."

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
≡ Dragonfly - by Collision - August 27, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: ≡ Dragonfly - by Izumi - August 27, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: ≡ Dragonfly - by Collision - September 01, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: ≡ Dragonfly - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 08:27 AM
RE: ≡ Dragonfly - by Collision - September 15, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: ≡ Dragonfly - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 01:30 AM
RE: ≡ Dragonfly - by Collision - October 04, 2020, 06:02 PM