The Sunspire I'm a Hot Air Balloon
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
D'aww... awkward Jace is adorable. :D

Akita smiled vaguely as she dipped a paw into the water and sort of stirred the grass around in the pond, trying to make the soaking process go faster. As a conversation starter, because she couldn't bind his leg right away, she asked, "So how are you enjoying the first few days of Autumn? We're already getting some rain, which has been nice. And you get to enjoy the Earth after it rains, like you told me you liked." She smiled at him then. Looking down again at the pond, she checked the grass.

"I think it's ready now," came her soft voice. "Move your tail away from your paws, please, and stick out your foreleg. Remember, this'll be a loose binding. Too tight on strained muscles will only make it worse. I'm only binding it tight enough so that it won't move around too much. Try to hold still, all right? This'll take a while."

Slowly, and with care, she began the process of binding Jace's leg, taking out strings of wet sweetgrass and gently pressing them against the fur of his leg, and then twisting her head around to grab the dangling pieces and wrap them around wit her teeth. She tried to be gentle, for his sake, doing her best not to bump into his leg too much while she was wrapping it, as she didn't know how much pain he was actually in. She just hoped this would actually help.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 02, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 05, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 06, 2014, 10:53 AM