Blackfoot Forest Sunshine Hunt
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Lainie hated to do it but she motioned him toward the male boar "I'd likely get myself killed"  at that she verged right and headed for the boar while Phoebus took to her left. Before they could be spotted she leaped into action making sure she focused on keeping her hind end strong as she bolted for the female boar. In seconds things went to hell as there was a deep, guttural but pitchy scream and she whipped her head around to see the tusked Boar going for Phoebus. Her heart leaped into her throat as she imagined those talon sharp thick white sticks of ivory impaling the pretty patch of sunlight on her friend's chest and her paws decided for her. Leaping toward the left she slammed into her companion and felt a quick hot rush of pain as the tusks pierced through the upper left spot between her shoulder and chest, near the armpit. Choking on a cry instinct took over and she saw red her jaws parting and emerald eyes going feral as she twisted her head and gripped the boar by the side of the throat. Sinking her teeth in she felt it's pulse thrumming against her gums and tongue and squeezed harder, shaking her head with a throaty growl until her insiscors ripped the jugular open and a burst of blood brought a rush of euphoria. Forgetting the tusk deep within her flesh she hung tight letting every pulse bask her in more of the prey's warm blood and though she'd not be aware of it there was a blank and feral expression in her eyes. Never had she taken something so strong, so wild down before and for a moment she thought in a haze of adrenaline and shock induced illucidity she saw her father standing in the distance with a smile. Then in a split second she crashed to reality as the boar gave it's last heaving breath and went limp, the weight of it's head dropping causing the tusk to slide free leaving a wide hole inches deep that pulsed with blood though nowhere near as bad as the boar had between her jaws. Sucking in a breath she dropped the creature and stared down at it feeling detached from the situation and looking up to Phoebus "It was gonna get you" she said softly as the adrenaline faded and the pain of her injury hit the shock sapping the energy from her body. With a slow sway her hind end hit the ground and she lowered her maw to lap at her wound "I can't feel it and it's bleeding pretty bad which is probably not a good combination of effects. I need moss if you can find some?" 
Messages In This Thread
Sunshine Hunt - by Phoebus - September 22, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Sunshine Hunt - by Lainie - September 22, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Sunshine Hunt - by Phoebus - September 24, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Sunshine Hunt - by Lainie - September 25, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Sunshine Hunt - by Phoebus - September 27, 2020, 12:44 AM