Duskfire Glacier She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining]
3 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
*looks at territory description of DFG to be able to describe it IC* "It's a glacier and it's on fire. But only at dusk." ... VERY HELPFUL.

Idris immediately stood up again upon seeing the wolf come to greet her, and instinctively felt her guard hairs raise, her lips curl back. She had to force calm into her body. Not all males were rapists, she reminded herself begrudgingly. Not all males would abuse her. Not all males were like him. Still... she would have preferred a female to answer her call. She felt slightly more comfortable in their presence. But even females... even females had their faults. Like stealing mates from other females. And killing pups. But this was all in the past and not important in this present moment. It was hard to let go, though. Damn near impossible most of the time.

The flame-pelted wolf shook her head, trying to bring herself back to the now. She watched the male before her cautiously, even when he stopped at a certain distance and did not come any closer, preferring instead to call to her from the gap that divided them. And she was perfectly fine with that. He wanted to know what she was doing at the borders of... Duskfire Glacier. A beautiful name, no doubt. But then again, beauty could be quite dangerous.

"I am here to join your pack," she called to him from the distance. "I am Warrior and Warden, by trade. A Gamekeeper, too, though I do not hunt as often as others. I will do as the Alphas command and protect the borders like any other pack wolf. Will you take me?" Take me. Idris flinched at her own words -- at that phrase, which carried a double-meaning. But she could not take it back now, not that he would even notice the words, probably, so in the end, it didn't matter. She simply waited now.
Messages In This Thread
She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 03, 2014, 01:09 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 03, 2014, 05:10 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 03, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 04, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 06, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by RIP Njal - September 06, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 07, 2014, 11:02 AM