Wapun Meadow everything the world has to offer me.
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
Adair had been traipsing through Teekon Wilds for quite some time, yet he still marveled over the beauty that his surroundings offered to him. He drank in the clean, crisp air, the light breeze that held a touch of humidity to it, and reveled in the damnpness of the moist earth beneath his paws.
Nature was a thing to be proud of.

Adair saw a figure leaping about in the distance, one that he desired to cross. He casted his amberized hazel gaze, watching the fellow lupine, wondering why it danced in the manner that it did. Were they playing? Maybe a ritual? One thing Adair had learned since beeing in these Wilds was that every wolf had their own beliefs and customs. All were unique. That's what made him fit in without any confrontation so far, was his open mindedness, and his understanding.

So on his muscled silked haunches, Adair sat, watching the strange wolf dance their dance, unflinching as the thunder made itself known to all within its grasp.
Messages In This Thread
everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 03, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Adair The Forsaken - September 03, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 10, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 17, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 26, 2014, 07:32 PM