Rising Sun Valley and the fire lights up the sky
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
Following the grayscaled hessian, the wood sheathed brute nodded, saying nothing Shadow's first remark. That was their business. The darkness shrouded them as they made their way thrpugh the forestry.

"Have you met Paar?"

Turning to face the soon to be alpha, the 4 year old heard the slight change in the sterlings usually calm and well spoken voice. Was it worry? Adair felt the instinct to reassure the younger lupine of his mates wellbeing.

"Aye, I met the bonny. We haven't had a sit down, or a personal talk, but from what I saw, shes as delicate as a sakura blossom, and as gentle as a newborn butterfly. I fo feel as though she is in good health though. And if she is endulged in the Healers ways, she just may be grateful that you conserved this land, friend."

Adair turned to the horizon after giving Shadow another glance, and then his own life. Was he too old for such delicacies as a mate? Would they slow him down, or help him along his travels?
Shaking his silky mane, the hessian looked back at Shadow.
Messages In This Thread
and the fire lights up the sky - by Shadow - September 03, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: and the fire lights up - by Adair The Forsaken - September 04, 2014, 12:19 AM
RE: and the fire lights up - by Shadow - September 04, 2014, 07:00 AM
RE: and the fire lights up - by Adair The Forsaken - September 04, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: and the fire lights up - by Shadow - September 04, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: and the fire lights up the sky - by Adair The Forsaken - September 04, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: and the fire lights up the sky - by Shadow - September 05, 2014, 06:00 AM
RE: and the fire lights up the sky - by Adair The Forsaken - September 05, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: and the fire lights up the sky - by Shadow - September 05, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: and the fire lights up the sky - by Adair The Forsaken - September 07, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: and the fire lights up the sky - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 04:05 AM
RE: and the fire lights up the sky - by Adair The Forsaken - September 09, 2014, 05:31 PM