Firefly Glen It gets so sticky down here
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
<3 Last post from me. Happy quick-formation threaddddlinggggg!

Neither of them seemed to get his point, which made Jackalope sigh. Apparently, his attempt at using fake leverage in order to get a free pass to continue hunting in the Glen hadn't worked. They saw through what was a thinly veiled threat, and he shrugged one shoulder. These wolves seemed to know Mal better than he did, and Osiris even claimed that he'd already mentioned their new establishment to Mal already. "Wellen. News doesn't travel as fast as I thought it did," He said. Mal already knew about Moonspear claiming the Glen? Why wasn't he informed?

...If he thought about it for even a moment, he would've realized that he wasn't exactly on a need to know basis, and given his solitary temperment...If anyone in the pack was to be the last to find out something, it would have been him. 

"Then I'll just have to find Mal myself and see why I wasn't informed. I like to hunt here," He said, a mild complaint present in his tone. This was disappointing; with the damage to his muzzle from his last fight, he'd lost a good amount of both crushing pressure and range of motion with his jaw, and he was restricted to small prey such as rabbits and fish. Now, the area he'd found easiest to hunt in, was claimed. Regardless- Leta had stepped forward with what he assumed was a flirty look in her gaze, and he was content to take what he could from that. "Of course, Leta darling," He said, and as he turned to go he took one step closer to her- if nothing else, then to gauge Osiris reaction if he thought for one moment that Jackalope intended to touch her. "I'll be off then; things to do, you know. Ta-ta for now," He said, with a flick of his tail, and picked up a rangy trot which would take him back to Neverwinter Forest where he'd likely contemplate the new information for some time before reporting to Mal.
Messages In This Thread
It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 12, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 12, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 22, 2020, 08:51 AM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 22, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 27, 2020, 08:20 AM