The Sunspire I'm a Hot Air Balloon
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Aww thanks :)

Jace watched as she swirled the grasses around and around. He had to close his eyes tight to fight the dizziness that threatened to overtake him. The ripples did not help in the least. He chuckled I like autumn, the crisp smells, and I like Spring the new smells. Yes I like the smell of the earth after the rain. And you get to dance in it. he chuckled. He had been surprised she remembered that about him, most did not remember much that he said; especially being that he was so quiet most of the time.

Jace shifted and held his right foreleg up, and sat his tail whispering across the ground behind him. He only grunted once when she pressed on a rather sore spot. He wasn’t in a lot of pain anymore, but there were some spots that were so tender he wanted to scream out in absolute agony, if anything touched them. She managed to touch a few of them.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 02, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 05, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 06, 2014, 10:53 AM