The Sunspire I'm a Hot Air Balloon
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I'm trying to make this go to 10 posts so we can use it for EXP... can't think of what else to say though. >.<

After a few long minutes, as binding anything without hands took forever, Akita sat back and admired her work. There were a few strands of grass dangling off of Jace's leg, so she leaned back toward him and bit them off carefully. She didn't want him stepping on them and untangling her work. "There," she said, sighing in satisfaction. "Now your leg muscles won't tear any further -- as long as you don't do anything stupid like going and getting yourself into a fight while you're still healing." She looked up at him sharply for a moment, feeling suddenly like a mother, and then her expression softened.

"Don't get hurt, okay? And if you do, call me first. I'll fix you up." She knew there was no reason for him to stay any longer, now that she was done binding his leg, but some part of her, the part that was his friend, wanted him to stay a bit longer. "So... um..." she began, wracking her brain for something to talk about. And then her eyes lit up, and she looked at him teasingly. "You gotta girlfriend yet?" Then she laughed, tail swishing as she waited for a response. Something about Jace's personality made him so easy to tease that she just couldn't help it sometimes.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 02, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 02, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Akita - September 05, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: I'm a Hot Air Balloon - by Jace - September 06, 2014, 10:53 AM