Bonesplinter Ravine when we find ourselves back at the start
21 Posts
Ooc — Werge
Away
A soft smile lay on his maw; not taunting nor condescending in any way, but dripping with genuine charm. He in fact meant what he'd said, but perhaps some clarity was needed to put her at ease. Not false, not from me. I could have mistaken you for a graceful ghost floating in the fog. Her pelt was as white and as immaculate as untouched snowfall with red eyes utterly vibrant against her pale skin, it was a sight very unique and mystifying to him. However, he held no further intentions than to compliment her on that. She looked young, like Lio.

The elken man simply allowed her to explain herself, ears perked politely to listen. He was pleased to hear she was on a mission very similar to his own, and at her mention of assisting each other, of course, he would nod in agreement.

Well we're looking for the same things then. Sort of. I'm looking for a deer skull- antlers, namely. Shed or still attached, it doesn't really matter. An elk is preferable but I doubt an elk would be foolish enough to find himself here. A disciple of His truly wouldn't lead his herd to such dangerous heights, perhaps only if he was for some reason alone. Maybe old and dying, seeking to fall into their King's arms from up high. Seemed like an honorable death, but he couldn't say he knew how an elk thought.

I've seen a lot of nice skulls so far, most completely stripped of meat, just need to be bleached by the sun. Of which there wasn't much of in this ravine. But, anywho.

I'm not from around here either. I'm still getting acquainted with my surroundings. What's your name?
Messages In This Thread
when we find ourselves back at the start - by Knox - October 23, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: when we find ourselves back at the start - by Minah - October 25, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: when we find ourselves back at the start - by Knox - October 27, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: when we find ourselves back at the start - by Minah - October 28, 2020, 04:59 AM
RE: when we find ourselves back at the start - by Knox - October 28, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: when we find ourselves back at the start - by Minah - November 05, 2020, 07:02 PM