Blacktail Deer Plateau frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue watched as a bumble bee rose into the air and with striped fuzzy body it moved to the next flower. Atticus continued to stare down at the flower though. She sighed thinking it was just him staring again, but she continued on with her talking and studying him.

She gasped outloud when he looked at her and her tail wagged. He was actually looking at her, when she spoke he heard her. She wanted to jump up and down and scream and cry, but she also knew nothing of his head injury. There could be so much she didn't know and she would have to take these things so slow. He was confused, and for a brief bleak moment she felt her heart sink, what if he could not remember her. Fighting to keep herself calm and under control, she leaned forward and touched her nose once to his and then backed up. She wagged her tail, but tilted her head and was thinking. Oh Atticus I wish I could fix you right away. She frowned, she was actually at a loss, she didn't know what to do and how to figure out what type of healing he needed. She didn't know the extent of the injury, so she just sat down in front of him and waited to try and discern what he could understand and remember. She did not wish to overload his senses, if he was finally waking up, it would be a slow recovery of that she was certain, and she would not call for Peregrine until she was certain it just wasn't a brief moment in time that he was semi lucid.
Messages In This Thread
frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Atticus - September 05, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Blue Willow - September 05, 2014, 11:45 PM