Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue froze at the mention of her daughter and for a brief moment she wanted to tear into the male before her. Rip him entirely apart limb by limb, so he was to blame for her daughters sadness as of late. She however took a deep breath, she was a mother, but she was also the beta and sometimes especially in moments like this she had to tread carefully, no matter how badly she wanted to scream and rage at him with a mother's anger. Not to mention that her daughter was over a year old now, and she had promised not to interfere past this in matters of the heart. Blue looked at him and spoke softly I think Kisu that you are still grieving and you are moving far too quickly. I am sure you do have feelings for Amelie, but you cannot do anything with them, especially while your heart still lies in the grave. It has only be a few months Kisu. Why don't you work hard on making yourself happy, loving yourself. After all you can only love someone else when you love yourself. Then revisit your feelings. However, I would explain it to Amelie what you are doing. I cannot promise she will wait, as you said she is young, but she is also a good girl. and she will probably be willing to give it a chance later, even if there is a chance it will not work.

Blue sighed We all feel lost time to time, it's that we find the end that matters, we don't just lie down and give up. She stared at him thought about telling him she would kill him if he hurt Amelie too bad, but decided she would call him down first and then deliver that small little detail.
Messages In This Thread
Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 05, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Blue Willow - September 06, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 23, 2014, 10:25 AM