Whitefish River The white wind calls
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He followed her, a serious expression on his face as he listened about the knight. He was worried about her, but there wasn’t much he could do. With the pups he hadn’t had much time to catch up with everyone as much as he should. Contemplating that Emrik realized how much of a hermit he really had been over the last couple of weeks. That would need to change... but maybe when he got back.

Of course he couldn’t fool Speedy, the woman knew him to well. Of course he knew that she had seen through his little act. They had known each other all their lives. They simply couldn’t keep anything from the other anymore.

But.... he was still put on the spot by her bold questioning. Normally they would talk at great lengths about their mornings. Not that either was ever exceptionally interesting, but the mere act of speaking with each other brought them both great happiness. They were best friends after all, had been from the very beginning, and he hoped they would be forever.

His cheeks flushed with colour, obscured by his fur, but there. This tickling sensation in his paws was to serious a topic to merely brush over by talking about their routine. It was time to come clean. ”I have something that I want to run by you. Now I want you to know that I haven’t made a decision if I’m going to do anything, I wanted to speak with you first.” Like he had said she was his best friend and his life partner, he couldn’t make a decision like this without consulting her first, he could be gone for a couple months, and he needed her advice. He let the cliffhanger hang for a moment, collecting his thoughts (not for dramatic purposes).

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Speedy - November 04, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Speedy - November 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Speedy - November 04, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 03:25 PM