Whitefish River The white wind calls
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He was once again reminded of why he loved this woman so much. She waited patiently as he thought through how he wanted to explain how he was feeling, and he felt comfortable sharing with her. But he still afraid to hurt her.

”I’m a scout.” He started, hesitantly, ”Just like you’re a medic. Helping people, healing people brings you happiness and fulfillment.” It wasn’t often that Emrik was wise, but it’s timing that counts. ”I, as a scout, enjoy exploring unknown territory, and expanding the pack understanding of our surroundings. Like for example, we have a bear living next door. Maybe if I had scouted more around the territory we could have noticed the bear sooner.” Emrik explained, well more like stuttered and stumbled along.

”I guess what I’m saying is... something is missing, Speedy.” Emrik’s head dropped slightly at the admission, ”I feel so stuck, so trapped. Like my life has just become some monotone routine day in and day out.” He paused in their walk, frustrated with himself and how he was feeling. I just... I’m still young Speedy. I’m not an old man who wants to sit around all day. I just I feel like I’m meant for more.” As he stumbled through his feelings and emotions, he never fully got to the actually point of his plan, but being so jumbled he didn’t really notice.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Speedy - November 04, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Speedy - November 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Speedy - November 04, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: The white wind calls - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 03:25 PM