Raven's Watch If I had a heart
9 Posts
Ooc — Mel
The young wolf was far from certain about the new….friends….her father had made as of late. They were...well meaning she supposed but after having spent what seemed like an eternity in his company alone, the change was one she hadn’t foreseen. Despite her own reservations regarding the newcomers, when one of their calls was carried on the wind, she couldn’t help but adhere to it. After all, it was only polite, wasn’t it? 

Her approach, however, was a slow and meticulous one. A glance over her fur, a quick roll in fresh leaves, all things to make herself look presentable, all things to keep from reflecting poorly on Akai. In the end that was all that mattered wasn’t it? These were his acquaintances. His...friends? She forced a warm smile on her maw as she breached the thicket, spotting a golden wolf sitting amongst the trees. He was still like a statue but despite that she couldn’t help but silently envy him. His height, his fur, even his golden gaze. They were all things of beauty weren’t they? To be golden? Pristine in appearance? She bit back the sudden wave of doubt that hit her then. When was the last time she had doubted her own fur’s beauty? 

She swallowed hard as she stepped forward, lowering her head so that the tip of her nose barely made contact with the lush earth. No. No. Now was not the time for such thoughts. She had to be a respectful and kind host. She had to be. These wolves were like them, at least that was what Akai had said, “A good day to you sir, I hope your hunts have been many, and any wounds healed quickly by the gods above.” A respectful greeting, “You...you called?”

Messages In This Thread
If I had a heart - by Stjornuati - October 31, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: If I had a heart - by Minah - November 05, 2020, 07:16 PM
RE: If I had a heart - by Stjornuati - November 07, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: If I had a heart - by Minah - November 07, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: If I had a heart - by Stjornuati - November 13, 2020, 01:38 AM