Moonspear and i dance to her ancient rhythms
77 Posts
Ooc — Van
_drops everything to reply_

Mintaka was getting restless. Her taste of brief freedom, when her mother had taken her to see Aunt Towhee and her pack, had only whetted an appetite for exploration and adventure that she wasn't fully allowed to embrace yet. 

But Mintaka was being good. Pushing that down and remaining where she was, so that she wouldn't disappoint her family. Her mother. She wanted her to be proud, more than anything. Proud like she was of Mira, and of Altair, and Caelum. There was a bit more work Mintaka might have to do - a bit more of personality that she'd have to snuff out - but she was trying her best.

Her best way of ridding excess energy was to explore the territory. Traversing the borders and learning it like the back of her paw. The night was beautiful, and it was an excellent night to explore. 

Long limbs carried her quickly and deftly across the terrain, skidding to a stop and perking up at the sight of a semi-familiar figure. Shadowy in the darkness, but not indescernable. 

"Hey!" she called, tail waving as she approached the newest member of her pack. "You're Grimfrost, right?"
Messages In This Thread
and i dance to her ancient rhythms - by Grimfrost - November 07, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: and i dance to her ancient rhythms - by Mintaka - November 07, 2020, 08:44 PM