The Sunspire That Could Go to Space
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtOw2ciNLChz0p_quxbq9...8Ehy-TocQA]

> _ >

At first she was relaxed by the girls' bounciness. She tended to rub off from the atmosphere and this one was a good one. It's been a while since she had been delighted like this (besides playing with her twins). But the joy stopped when one of them asked about her scars. It had been a while since something like that occurred. And as always she was reluctant to tell. But she had grown beyond her condescending, aloof self.

"Acid, itz called. Acid was zhrown on my face be a 'uman, a strange creature zat stands on two legs and creates a variety of strange zings..." She said calmly, trying to block the memories that came back, damming it like one would dam a river. She swiftly changed the subject, replying to the other's question. "Zey are fine. Zey are developing zeir own little personalities now....Alphonse iz always trying to outdo his sister, Serena, while she sticks to me." She said, using the sweet memories to block out the bad.

Messages In This Thread
That Could Go to Space - by Akita - September 03, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Vienna IA - September 03, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Erika - September 04, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Akita - September 04, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Vienna IA - September 06, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Erika - September 06, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: That Could Go to Space - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 10:04 PM