Blacktail Deer Plateau frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue sobbed harder the harder Perry sobbed. Her emotions were all out of whack. She did however step a bit aside to let the brothers reunite. Not wanting to rain on their parade so to speak. She was important she knew to both of them, but they had know each other longer. They were brothers, litter mates, so she kept slightly to the side. She however held a happy, though tearful smile on her face.

Blue Willow was taken back by Peregrine burying himself into her fur, but she rubbed her muzzle across his head anyway. it was no hardship Perry to love him, always will, I was glad to do it, and he came back to you I just helped him a little bit. She grew quiet then her voice thickening with emotion, and she couldn’t speak anymore. She had not done much except take care of him, make sure he ate, groom him, lay beside him at night, the rest he did.

Blue laughed on a sob, when Atticus finally said Perry’s name. yes that’s right Perry. She just sat there then to overwhelmed to speak, with tears streaming down her face. She would have track marks for weeks.
Messages In This Thread
frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Atticus - September 05, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Blue Willow - September 07, 2014, 08:23 AM