Duskfire Glacier She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining]
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

The woman claimed to be a Warden but her reaction to Týrr when he spoke to her the truth did not garner her any good impression with the young Rekkr. Týrr's suspicions were only proven correct at the woman's audacity to let out an angry snort ...as if he were squandering her precious time. Týrr had no patience for disrespect and loathed it even worse because it often stemmed from the fact that he was young or because he was not a leader, in this case. He was still a Warden — something that he would have expected her, as a fellow, supposed Warden to understand. He was performing his duty as his Trade demanded of him. Crystalline blue eyes bore into her, unforgiving and sharp as he stared at her unimpressed. Her snappish tone and clear attitude did nothing to soften the harshness in which he viewed her. You claim to be a Warden and yet you do not show me that respect that you would demand of me if our situations were reversed, Týrr spoke calmly, understanding that his words were probably going into one ear and out the other. As a Warden you should understand that I am doing my duty: greeting strangers at the borders. Unless of course you are not the Warden you claim to be. He wasn't outright calling her a liar — instead he favored a more polite and subtle tactic by hinting at his personal skepticism regarding the matter.

In hindsight, it probably didn't matter. It wasn't his call to make and it would be what it was. Týrr couldn't stand being disrespected and didn't believe in showing disrespect to his fellow pack mates. It was why he had opted against joining The Sunspire, why he shunned and disliked Ferdie. It was not something that Týrr would stand for. He perceived the fire kissed stranger's words and actions to be disrespectful to him and the Rekkr was not afraid to let her know that it displeased him, whether she cared or, and mostly likely, not.

Týrr offered her no further words, his eyes only leaving her when Njal approached. The Rekkr adjusted his posture accordingly, submitting to the other Northerner with respect and admiration, taking a step back to allow Njal to take over. Týrr remained silent but watchful hoping that Njal did not mind if he stuck around in the background to observe.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 03, 2014, 01:09 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 03, 2014, 05:10 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 03, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 04, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Idris - September 06, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by RIP Njal - September 06, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: She Wears a Coat of Color [IC Joining] - by Tezcacoatl - September 07, 2014, 11:02 AM