Broken Antler Fen I’m tired of Goofus and I’d like my Gallant back
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The pack she spoke of was one that Piper was unfamiliar with. Something in the name sounded like she might have heard it talked about in passing, or maybe she'd harassed a member of their ranks a year or so back... she couldn't remember well enough to make the thinking worth it. When the other girl commented on her state - looking as though she had traveled from far away - the young Redleaf cast a quick smile and wavered her tail. She had been moving since the day she left the wilds and she had no intention of stopping. 

Oh well I was born in a pack here called Bearclaw Valley and my brother went missing when we were all real young and I just sorta... went off to find him and didn't really come back until now, she offered with a shrug. In that moment, Piper could not help but to think of her mother and what it must have felt for all of her children to leave her. The fiery ranger had every intention of going back to Easthollow to see Laurel, but she was searching for the strength that would let that happen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m tired of Goofus and I’d like my Gallant back - by Piper - November 22, 2020, 04:26 PM