Neverwinter Forest tiger lily
101 Posts
Ooc — suledin
@Sullivan i can spree this whenever, just nudge me <3 staying vague on herb stuff since everyone plays it differently, but you can assume anything if you want specifics!
The boy's enthusiasm is unfailing, yet he is quiet, careful in the wake of her warning. She meets his smile with her own, warm and genuine and full of pride. You'll make a good medic someday, if you choose, She tells him, reaching down to lick his head affectionately. Then she carefully removes a dried herb from within the den, bright even so many weeks after harvest, separating it with surgical precision from the others of the same kind tangled around it and placing it between herself and Sullivan. This is the safest of the herbs I work with — a simple remedy to calm a wolf. Many can be dangerous if given in the wrong situation, or in the wrong amount, but not this one. You can even try it now, if you'd like; you may feel a bit sleepy if you do, but it won't hurt you. She steps back slightly to allow him room to inspect it.
Messages In This Thread
tiger lily - by Aibreann - October 24, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: tiger lily - by Sullivan - October 30, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: tiger lily - by Aibreann - November 25, 2020, 02:47 AM
RE: tiger lily - by Sullivan - November 30, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: tiger lily - by Aibreann - November 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: tiger lily - by Sullivan - November 30, 2020, 01:32 PM