Ouroboros Spine The night is old
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
"You do not come to the Spine often, do you? "Where have you travelled, Adair?" 

The hessian smiled a bit from the reminents of his happy travels, and said softly,

"I have been across the lands, far into the mountains, to a land of hills and streams, an garden of plentiful life, with promises of a future. "

Adair continued, with a gentle smile upon his maw,

"Aye, I have not roamed these lands since I have first joined the Ouroboros. I almost forgot my way back here. But I came back to say a farewell to anyone who I might have come across, even knowing that I have not met anyone of the pack..well..besides you. "

Looking at the slowly brightening sky, he gazed up, studying the clouds, but he returned his orbs back to the male infront of him.

"I know not who you are, nor whether you may approve of my sudden leave, or even whether you may care..but I made a goodbye gift for the one who I would run across before I left. "

Turning his head to the west, Adair pointed at the willow that was close to a nearby forest on the packs premises.

"There is a cache of sweets at the base of that tree. A couple of dried fat hares I caught when I first made my way here. They're smothered in strawberry and blackberry sauce, so by now, they should taste like heaven. If there is anything this old wolf is capable of..its making sweets. "

Turning back to the dark wolf before him, Adair had just realized that he hadn't caught this fellows name.

"What was your name, friend?",he asked with curious warm eyes.
Messages In This Thread
The night is old - by Kaname - September 07, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: The night is old - by Adair The Forsaken - September 07, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The night is old - by Kaname - September 07, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: The night is old - by Adair The Forsaken - September 07, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: The night is old - by Kaname - September 07, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: The night is old - by Adair The Forsaken - September 07, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: The night is old - by Kaname - September 10, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: The night is old - by Adair The Forsaken - September 10, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: The night is old - by Kaname - September 15, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: The night is old - by Adair The Forsaken - September 16, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: The night is old - by Kaname - September 17, 2014, 09:24 PM