Noctisardor Bypass driver picks the music
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Discomfort settled in Pheiros' chest and made him question what the right thing to say was. The kid was angry, that much was obvious, but the golden boy had no idea why, and he had no idea if he had done something to piss the little guy off. Unfortunately, he didn't know vex very well, and he had no real experience with children to draw from. Um, okay, he offered hesitantly. He had a few other things he considered saying, like did he want him to walk with him or did he want him to just leave, but he couldn't force the words out. 

He was immediately self-conscious as the pup pointed out the things that made him look different. Others had commented on his ears, but it was always positive. This was the first time he encountered someone who looked at his differences and viewed them as strange, at least to his knowledge. Um, I'm not sure, he answered, shuffling uncomfortably on his golden paws. My dad looked normal but I don't remember my mom; she took off before I could walk. The last bit was said with some residual bitterness. It was rare for Pheiros to bring up his mother, but there was really no other explanation.
Messages In This Thread
driver picks the music - by Kaskae - October 31, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: driver picks the music - by Pheiros - November 06, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: driver picks the music - by Kaskae - November 07, 2020, 05:52 AM
RE: driver picks the music - by Pheiros - November 12, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: driver picks the music - by Kaskae - November 20, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: driver picks the music - by Pheiros - November 29, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: driver picks the music - by Kaskae - November 29, 2020, 01:09 PM