Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Blissfully unaware of all the drama that had been going on this past year, Abaddon was completely oblivious to the dangers that once lurking in these woods and simply basked in its... unpleasant presence. The oozing liquid from the trees were hardening, thankfully too much so to stain his coat now should it touch the phantasm’s pelt. At this time of year, the place was almost welcoming. The bleeding trees reminded him of the delicious nectar he craved, but that was about it. 

The tranquility was swiftly broken as a scent filled his nostrils. An acrid scent that infiltrated the senses and immediately, he was aware of who else was lurking here. The siren from the sea with whom they had spend a moment together, only to bicker later for a reason that was lost to him now. It was fun he would have to admit. 

Fun enough to entice him to follow the scent to its originator. Lithe paws quickly found their path, an elegant gait that eventually ended with a regal stance as he eyed the young woman for a brief moment. Smirking all the whole as he pondered his words. 

You’re a long ways from home, aren’t you? that would do for now to test the waters.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Abaddon - November 30, 2020, 10:32 PM