Ankyra Sound Sorry About your Luck Kid
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
No, Abaddon was more or less harmless to most. It was all a matter of perspective and all depended on how much he disliked or enjoyed an individual. He was vindictive but did not seek out trouble. An asshole with a big mouth to poke the bear, but not malicious for the most part. Both a simple and complicated man in his ways. In all, he did whatever he wanted, when he wanted - and maybe that is why falling in line with a pack never seemed to intrigue him much. 

Yes, I can't quite remember the direct translation. He lied again without missing a single beat. Lying was an art, it took time and practice to keep one's nerves as solid as steel, to keep them under control in all sorts of weather without sinking under the pressure of being caught. Of course, something rather would be called out, and he simply went along with it with only mild guiding. Ahh the true master of lies at his best. 

Preferably a real name, the callout made his lips turn to a one-sided grin. What a fun guy, he thought. Would you believe me if I told you? He toyed a little further. Questioning his beliefs briefly before sliding in with a little bit of truth - to see if he could tell the difference between his lies and something truthful. I am the angel of death and destruction, the one true abyss- iterating the definition of his name just to add some glamour to it. A bit of show business never did anyone any harm.

Son of Vengeance knowing very well that would most likely mean absolutely nothing to them other than just babble as the previous words - still, all in due fun to drag him around. I am Abaddon. Finally, the cat was out of the bag. So, would the guy believe him now?
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 04, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 05, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 05, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 05, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 06, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 08, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 09, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 10, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 10, 2020, 02:39 PM