King Elk Forest kodoku
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
The boy was what she imagined, was something every mother dreamed to bare. He was polite and loyal, knowing his duties quite well despite being young enough to still be counted as a 'Calf' amongst them all. Soon he too would join the ranks above, and so far she noticed the most he would guard the borders.. Perhaps when the time comes she should grant him the opportunity to be a Saber, feeling it was the most appropriate- but in the end it was his decision.

"Please, call me Célnes." She appreciated so his nature of bowing, and the Deorwine chuckled slightly as she smiled warmly at the sight.

"I was wondering when I could meet your mother, I understand she is somewhere on the outskirts, but hasn't been formally intro'd into Kingslend.." The mother of the Draconids seem to keep to herself, and not once has the King formally met her. She was not formally accepted to the ranks, and as far as she knew, the rest were simply tolerating her presence that seemed so little.. @Cenric would know of her presence.

It was also a worry- for if she was any other color then the gray her pups held, there would be trouble ahead.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
kodoku - by Kiyoshi - November 01, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: kodoku - by Célnes - November 02, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: kodoku - by Kiyoshi - December 01, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: kodoku - by Célnes - December 08, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: kodoku - by Kiyoshi - December 16, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: kodoku - by Célnes - December 22, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: kodoku - by Kiyoshi - December 31, 2020, 03:40 PM