Bramblepoint compassionate heart without a dollar to mend
first rate heartbreak
16 Posts
Ooc — Sen
At her lighthearted banter, Haiku gave an amused huff. ”And dare I say it never fails to keep things interesting for myself.” He shot back, keeping up with the flow of the witticism. It truly did keep matters in his world in a constant state of interesting flux. This was much more preferred over mundane encounters of going through rehearsed meet and greets, even if it meant getting a thorn wedged between your paw and having a fairly pretty female come to assist with it.  

She closed the distance between them, Haiku noting her previous nature of amusement morphing into one of serious observation with the matter at paw (pun intended). He studied her in silence. She was stockier than most females, but her figure was complementing the rest of her tasteful coloration. The Thawdrift could have passed her off as being a medic just by the way she was inspecting. Haiku emitted a small laugh at her stated observation, rolling his eyes to himself and shaking his head at his literal misstep in this region as if saying, I know right?!

His paw tensed when she licked to find the positioning. It wasn’t so much pain as it was the tickling as he drew in a sharp breath through his nose to keep from laughing. He was already embarrassed as is that he was having trouble getting a measly thorn out and wasn’t about to subject himself to further humiliation. Haiku emitted a hiss at her first attempt at pulling it, furrowing his brows. Her second attempt was successful as he sighed in relief. Standing back up, he jiggled his forepaw. ”You made that way less complicated than I was making it. You're a lifesaver." Haiku said, tail wagging in tow.
Messages In This Thread
compassionate heart without a dollar to mend - by Haiku - December 09, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: compassionate heart without a dollar to mend - by Haiku - December 11, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: compassionate heart without a dollar to mend - by Haiku - December 12, 2020, 12:08 PM