Stone Circle tell the world that i'm coming home
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai actually wasn't so sure what the status was between Osiris and Leta. He hadn't really considered that there might be something more at play until his mother mentioned it. Hm.. I hadn't really thought about it much, but now that you mention it... Maybe? Nikai thought to himself that he should make some time to see his sister after he would return home. He understood Valette's dilemma very much; he, too, felt the pull and tug of these stones and he honestly wished that he could stay within the territory a bit longer instead of return to Moonspear right away. Easthollow would always be more home to him than here.

Nikai chuckled along as Valette said she wanted to become a grandmother. I'd like to become a father, he admitted to his mother. He and Alya talked about this sometime, though lately not as much. Perhaps it was time to revisit the conversation. Things've been well enough, but I feel sometimes as if that's a tricky subject. I'm not sure if she's scared or if there's something else. It's hard to talk about. Nikai shifted his weight uncomfortably as he said it. He didn't need advice necessarily, but he still hoped that perhaps his mother had some wisdom to share.

She started mentioning Nanook's — children, presumably? But then halted mid-sentence and asked if he had heard about Nanook. Nikai frowned — he hadn't heard, it must've gotten lost somewhere in all the news that had been shared between packs in the last months, what with everything that was going on — and he moved in to nuzzle his mother's cheek. Oh, no... I'm so sorry, she said solemnly. Not just Nanook, but Clay, too, as well as Arlette's mate. That's a lot, he said, soft-spoken words accompanied by a heavy sigh.
Messages In This Thread
tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - November 23, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 08, 2020, 04:57 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 09, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 15, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 16, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 24, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2020, 05:29 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 05, 2021, 08:16 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 13, 2021, 03:56 AM