Wheeling Gull Isle I
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
In the midst of the otter's pacing, the sound of shifting just ahead caught her attention and her gaze trailed dup to spot what had to be the largest, meatiest sea lion male she'd ever seen in her life.

Sweet! A free meal -- and as the sea otter always did upon seeing prey larger than her anyone with common sense knew she'd fail at eating, Aimi began walking towards the blubbery beast to try eating it.

Though it was yet another approaching presence that caused her seaglass gaze to peer over her shoulder and distract her. The look on the otter's face was an annoyed one, due to the disruption of her destined to fail hunt, but would eventually soften upon seeing who it was.

"Aiolos!" she yipped in the clearest way she could manage. It was getting increasingly easier to pronounce his name, along with many other non-mandarin words used here in the Teekons. For the present, however, she preferred to use mostly mandarin to make things easier -- Aiolos knew some to her knowledge, after all. "你今天好吗?"
Messages In This Thread
I - by Aimi - December 07, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: I - by Buku - December 07, 2020, 05:49 PM
RE: I - by Aiolos - December 09, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: I - by Aimi - December 17, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: I - by Aiolos - December 18, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: I - by Aimi - December 26, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: I - by Aiolos - January 03, 2021, 11:35 PM