Blacktail Deer Plateau frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
You two can go back and forth as long as you like, then when this thread's ready to conclude, I'll have Perry come back with some food? :D

*gently pushes Willow and Atticus together* Now kiss.

Noticing Blue Willow's movement, the Alpha male said, "No, I'll get it. Stay with him." He rose, though only after touching his nose to Atticus's brow. "I'll go get you some food. In the meantime, don't hurt yourself trying to think." His lips twitched and, in his giddy temper, he was tempted to crack a retard joke. The only reason he didn't was because he didn't want to offend poor Blue Willow.

He hated to leave his brother's side, though Peregrine decided right then and there to hunt down enough game to last several days. Then he would park at Atticus's flank and refuse to move until his fellow Redleaf-DiSarinno fully recovered (or at least made significant improvements). Grinning like an idiot, the swarthy Gamekeeper headed out across the plateau, ready to kill in the name of Atticus's good health.
Messages In This Thread
frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Atticus - September 05, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 08, 2014, 07:44 PM