Hideaway Strath Don't you know I'm no good for you?
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
Making a cameo!

The Acolyte heard through the vine the Saints possessed a captive. Bonesplinter Ravine was a place nobody wanted to end up. Zsuzsa knew even if she was long since dead, she would want her bones better off in an unmarked location other than the Ravine. The Ravine was just uninviting overall. All Zsuzsa ever known was when someone was deemed a captive, they were a pawn piece in war. Zsuzsa did not know of Kynareth’s past with this particular captive but could only assume the captive was here because the Saints were on the brink of war or had been at odds with another pack for some time.

Either way for this situation, the Mackenzie found herself wandering to the stream where the captive lay along with Derg guarding in tow, and another female Zsuzsa did not meet amongst the ranks of the Saints just yet. Observing the captive from afar and locking in all details from her scent to her physique if she so happened to be daring to flee one day. The scent of what was her former pack was faded and Zsuzsa made a mental note to store that scent in memory for the future.

Coming in on the tail end of Whrist asking Derg the reasoning of the captive’s presence, Zsuzsa was just as interested as Whrist in knowing. When the other dark female mentioned whelping, Zsuzsa’s gaze transfixed onto the captive’s figure. Zsuzsa would remain quiet in the background, just observing and listening.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 06, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - December 07, 2020, 05:50 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 07, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - December 16, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - December 19, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - December 24, 2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - December 24, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - December 27, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - January 01, 2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - January 12, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - January 24, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Whrist - January 25, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Zsuzsa - January 31, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - January 31, 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: Don't you know I'm no good for you? - by Derg - March 23, 2021, 05:06 PM