Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Ears cupped toward her voice as he focused in on her frail voice, one thing after another and this one was becoming more and more impressive. A powerful ally indeed and though he made it sound like he would be a better friend to have on her side, it seemed it would certainly be a two-way street considering what else she put on the plate. Mmmm very impressive indeed. However it also meant a lot more talking to these leaders of which she spoke of as well. He couldn't just wander in without being certain he was safe in those borders should he investigate these Saints further. 

As she kissed along his neck, he grinned. Feeling that this was a sensitive time for them... for this partnership of theirs. Should he walk away and leave her angry, it might shatter whatever possible offer was on either of their tables. With a tender paw, he tried to scoot her closer to him, to press their chests together and lightly fold himself over her in a loving embrace. He was oddly gentle despite how almost forceful he was to bring them closer. We would have to meet again your highness. He tried to press every right button with whispering in her ear and kisses of his own without completely giving in to all the signals she was currently offering. To discuss all of our agreements further. He breathed, breathless from the absolute temptation.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: calling me names just because of my skin color, you know? - by Abaddon - December 22, 2020, 07:33 PM