Blacktail Deer Plateau frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue smiled at the brotherly love, and then Atticus went back to staring. She wasn't too worried though, she was sure this whole day had been a lot for him. The male had virtually been lost in his own mind for over a month, so it would take time for him to get back to his top form. So rather than fuss at him, she continued to sort through her herbs.

If wolves could blush, blue would have indefinitely. Blue lifted green eyes to meet his blue gaze and she smiled and then looked down. Of course I did Atticus, I couldn't let you leave without me. She didn't know how to form the words she wanted to say completely. So instead she just moved forward and licked his muzzle and nudged the underside of his chin. I love you. Then she grew quiet and kept eyes downward, not expecting an answer, and not really all that worried about it, but she needed him to know why she did what she did. He needed to know she wasn't going anywhere.
Messages In This Thread
frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Atticus - September 05, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 10:36 PM