Bramblepoint did you know i'm a wanted man?
7 Posts
Ooc —
she sure talked a lot. pretty annoying if you would ask him. baron settled his head between his extended forelegs, a hefty sigh leaving his mouth. 

"you want to try something?" he snapped, narrowing his sights on her. his face warped into a stern, frightening look for a long, silent moment; his eyes glowed in the icy daylight, his hackles raised like a crown of feathers. size and demeanor made him a frightening, or at the very least, unsettling creature. then, he smirked and rolled to his side, exposing the flesh on his throat to her to tempt an action against him. "try it. i'd throttle you before you could get a bite of me."

he closed his eyes only to open them at the sound of the dark stranger speaking again. he grimaced, face wrinkling underneath his eyes and skin pinching around his nose. why the fuck was she so nosy? so much for a nap. straightening himself, he shook his head and looked at her sky gaze before grumbling and pushing his upper body up into a sitting position.

"baron," he said. "it's not very fucking wise of you to be talking to strangers. your mother ever teach you that?"
Messages In This Thread
did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 22, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 22, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Baron - December 23, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: did you know i'm a wanted man? - by Lunaria - December 27, 2020, 10:09 PM