Moonspear Teachings
77 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Listening quietly but intently, a glimmer of understanding was held in his Cyan eyes. He nodded once. "Osiris must be proud. And you must be proud of him. It must be a lot to handle though, being an Alpha." He mused, truly ignorant of just how much hard work and intellectual finesse went into the job.

Leaning up into the bump of her touch, he padded along to resume sniffing along their territorial line, pausing now and then. The question his Aunt posed was an interesting one. One that made his brows pinch, showing his deep contemplation. Funny how after his own comment on Osirs' leadership, that now Hydra directed one of the same nature his way.

Finally, he looked up, eyes removed from the ground, towards her face. "I...don't know yet." He was still so young. Savi had no idea if leadership or claiming land of his own was right for him. "I'm sure the more I visit him in the Glen, I will find out, as time goes by." Cyan eyes firmed with more certain look. "But one thing I am sure of, is I want to protect the one's I love and my home."
Messages In This Thread
Teachings - by Saviguk - October 22, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: Teachings - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: Teachings - by Saviguk - November 05, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Teachings - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Teachings - by Saviguk - December 29, 2020, 10:01 PM