Kintla Flatlands i hear your voice glide through the cracks
2 Posts
Ooc — Zelos
Robin's muscles relaxed at the mention of hunkering down for the night, and had she cared less about appearances, she would've flopped down onto the earth right there. She wasn't willing to be quite that jaunty around these companions yet. She settled instead for pausing where she stood, shuffling one forepaw in the soft dirt underfoot. "I've not been in these parts before, either," she said simply, casting her unmatched gaze around the woods surrounding them. "But pausing to rest now, before we get much further, seems like a good idea." There were only so many trees left before they'd be in open fields, and that wasn't a gamble she felt like taking at this hour.

She dipped her muzzle to the ground again, drawing in another huff of air and sorting through the scents she was met with. A couple strange smells, but nothing notably fresh. She hummed quietly, flicking an ear at her companions. "At least it seems like we're alone here." The last thing they needed at the moment was to fight over a sleeping spot, especially since this particular stretch of land obviously wasn't spoken for by a specific pack. As an afterthought, she added a brusque, "For now."

She nodded to her companions, before slipping away into another clump of brush, twitching her tail in a lazy invitation to follow if they so desired. She didn't particularly care where she slept; an actual den would be wonderful, but she wasn't optimistic enough to deem that likely. She'd be lucky if she found somewhere warm, sheltered, and dry, maybe even free of bugs. Though, at this rate, she was sure the only thing in her future would be a nice tree stump.

Messages In This Thread
i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Robyn - December 31, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: i hear your voice glide through the cracks - by Fawna - December 31, 2020, 05:46 PM