Blacktail Deer Plateau frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sorry if you had to play a hand you didn't want too :)...blue kinda writes herself

Blue was surprised, but pleasantly so when he buried his face in her neck. She smiled softly, and licked his ear, really the only place she could reach at the moment. She was confused when he stated more, trying to figure out what he wanted more of. But then his next words caused a hitch in her breathing and she sighed softly, and happily. And I am so very glad Atticus. She didn't say much else at first then she whispered gently I was so very scared Atticus, that you would be gone before i could tell you that. and everything would be empty. Then she grew quiet again, trying not to overload his newly reawakened brain. She did however back up enough that she could slide to her belly rather than sitting and scooted back the way she had been.
Messages In This Thread
frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Atticus - September 05, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: frozen in timeless aura, a catalyst of colors - by Blue Willow - September 09, 2014, 09:16 AM