Totoka River intention, retention, it's all in your head
70 Posts
Ooc — Van
Haoming watched the boy carefully. She wasn't afraid of him - he was... thin. Had to be hungry. She didn't doubt that she would be able to outrun him, but unfortunately she had inherited her mother's tiny-ness, which greatly decreased her own intimidation tactics. 

Not that that prevented her from trying.

"Smarter than yuh-you," she announced, a small smirk forming on her maw and her brow raising just a bit. Clearly, these fish had outwit him. 

A soft hum escaped her as he spoke again. What did she want? Nothing, really. She could stand to gain nothing from this encounter. And yet, he was interesting. He didn't look like any wolf she had ever seen before, and he was literally standing in freezing cold water like an idiot. 

"Why would I w-want your food, when I c-can catch my own?" she inquired, amused. "I-I am a nice person, so I want to huh-help you." It would be absolutely atrocious of her if she left him to freeze to death in a river. It was just to keep her conscience lighter. 

She tipped her head to the side, waiting for his response.
Messages In This Thread
intention, retention, it's all in your head - by Lakhos - January 07, 2021, 12:49 AM
RE: intention, retention, it's all in your head - by Haoming - January 07, 2021, 01:20 AM