The Sentinels to hate my enemies
143 Posts
Ooc —
Good f’r you. He commends. It was good that Wintersbane had decided to re-claim authority once again. The pack needed leadership; direction. Though, as the man explained, it was not total authority—instead, he would only be serving along Umbra’s side.

He wondered what prevented the man from simply reclaiming the title. Whether it be from a place of common decency or a lack of desire. In a way it was understandable to him; to avoid such a high role. Tahoe was one who lacked the ravenous ambition for power. Power was something that came from status, and status was nothing without the numbers for it to be implemented upon. A leader was in charge of controlling such numbers and frankly, he never liked the aspect of management nor found leadership to be a role he hungered for in the first place. As he had found along his travels, there were many unlike him who were hellbent on creating something of their own. Tahoe found it was simply easier to allow those who desired to lead to go on and do so. If he didn’t like how things were run, he’d go elsewhere. Stormbound’s future was unclear, but it was easier for him to stick around and see where things went. 

What’s stoppin’ you? is his plain inquiry. At least to him, it seemed easy for Wintersbane to regain control of the pack once again.
[Image: 3mHVCR-I7kLGqw7uPKuGBbUzDw9xLSEZi4v_D18o...uE8HfK.png]
Messages In This Thread
to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - December 16, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - December 19, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 01, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - January 03, 2021, 06:04 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 15, 2021, 01:46 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - January 16, 2021, 07:00 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 29, 2021, 10:28 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - February 13, 2021, 05:39 AM