Boggart Shenanigans
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Assuming this is Somewhere near the hotsprings along whitefish river? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cavorting around the flatlands was the way Fang had opted to spend his day and why not, having recently been living in the mountains the gentle inclines and vacant, grassy plateau's of the valley home were a most welcome change. Mix that in with the absence of burdens that living with the mountain wolves had, the hybrid had every right to trot, prance, and frolic like a child. The downside to running around all day was the demand it took on ones physical body. A strong thirst had slowly crept up, and whether he wanted it to be or not, a water-source was his next destination. Another thing the flatlands had in abundance.

Having rather rapidly located a the river he made his way to quench the his need for water, his bounding around stopping only before he fell in, and in a single motion head went down, tongue came out, and water was had. Of course, his momentary respite was interrupted by the sounds of spluttering a short distance off, the hybrid could be lucky, a drowning, small defenceless animal for late evening lunch, why not.

He made his way along the rivers edge for a short time, before his golden eyes fell on the 'defenceless drowning creature' which was in fact a fellow wolf. Having obviously arrived moments after some failed attempt at something the hybrid made his presence known. You know, most drink water through their mouth, not their nose. Of course he was assuming she'd just nearly drowned herself trying to drink, the wet fur around her head, the spluttering and sneeze. If he was wrong? oh well.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Boggart Shenanigans - by Osprey - September 09, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Fang - September 09, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Osprey - September 10, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Fang - September 28, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Osprey - September 12, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Boggart Shenanigans - by Osprey - October 03, 2014, 09:18 AM